Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Bouquet Inspiration: Part One

I posted a long time ago about the flowers I'd like to use throughout the wedding.  Mostly it was all about the gorgeous greens that I like and plan on using for the girls' all green bouquets.  Now it's time to share with you what I'm thinking for my own bouquet.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.






At first I thought I wanted an all green bouquet that would really pop against my white dress.  But I do want mine to be different from the girls' and lately I've really wanted to as least be a little "bridal" with white flowers.  So currently I'm planning on a mostly white bouquet, with green flowers mixed in.

Now I've got some research to do on white fluffy flowers.

*I don't currently have sources for the pictures.  These have been saved in a folder on my desktop without websites.  As I find them, I'll update the sources.  If you know who they belong to, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I loved my gerber daisy bouquet but the textures in those are to die for! Gorgeous! Thanks for following my blog and leaving all the comments! Now that my wedding is over I finally have time to catch up on other blogs :) yay!

    PS - left a surprise for ya on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the green and white combo. Looks so fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails