Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boutonnieres vs. Pocket Squares: Part Two

part one

Okay, I know that part one was probably super boring . . . lots of words, no pictures.  My least favorite kind of post.  I'm sorry!!  This one will be much better, I promise.

Summary of part one:  I'm currently trying to decide between bouts or pocket squares for the guys.

What better way to make a decision than to look at lots of inspiration pictures?!  Here goes...

First up: Green Boutonnieres






The Contender: The Pocket Square






Umm, how cute?!



I think what will tip the scale one way or another, is if I can find the right color green material to make the squares out of.  If that happens, then I'm leaning 98% towards doing the pocket squares instead of the boutonnieres.  Good thing we still have plenty of time, for me to find the material, and to change my mind a few more times!

1 comment:

  1. Pocket squares are super easy to make, from a cost-savings standpoint I think that's the way to go. I hope you find the right fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails