Stephanie from "I Do at the Zoo" left me a comment on a posting this morning saying she had left a surprise for me over at her blog. And what do I find when I make my way over there, but an award...for little ole' me! I'm so excited that she thought I was worthy of a Kreativ Blogger Award. How sweet!
Check out the entry my award came from.
Apparently there are rules that go alone with this award. I'm to share with you all 7 facts about myself and then pass this award on to 7 other wonderfully "kreativ" bloggers.
I think since you guys are all getting such an in depth looking into my wedding, I'll make these facts 100% personal.
1. I share this everytime there's an icebreaking activity, ya know like...Tell your name, your age, and something unique about yourself. And yes...I'm in college and we still do this from time to time in class. But anyways, I have never, yes NEVER, in my life had a headache.
2. I have lived in the same house since I was brought home from the hospital, and it's freaking me out that I'm about to move 2 states away.
3. I graduate in December and I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life, besides getting married to Mr. T. I decided I'm not going to vet school anymore, and that's what I've wanted to do since I was a little girl.
4. I'm interning at a humane society right now and every day there is a different dog I'd love to take home. For the last two weeks though, it's been this gorgeous yellow lab, but my parents won't let him stay at their house for 2 months until I'm done with school.
5. I have baby fever....already! I'm not even out of college or married, and I want one, so badly!! But don't worry mom....we're waiting until Mr. T finishes grad school.
6. Every summer since I was itty bitty my family has gone camping for 10 days in Wisconsin with my best friend's ENTIRE family. There's usually about 60 of us and it's my favorite time of the year. In fact, that's why bridesmaid "BW" and I are so close, even though she's "BH"'s cousin, not mine!
7. Throughout the course of my life I've had 4 dogs, 3 rabbits, 4 guinea pigs, a few fish, and a hamster or two. Being at school without an animal for these past 4 years is one of the hardest things about being here for me. I'm just used to being greeted by jumping dogs whenever I walk through the front door.
And now I get to pass this award on to 7 other Kreativ Bloggers. In no special order, mind you, I've chosen these blogs either for their "Kreativ" DIY abilities or just their awesome inspiration photos. Either way they're pretty "Kreativ" in my book.
1. Crazy About Cakes
3. You Can't Take It With You
4. Gettin' Hitched
5. Mel Stampz
7. Becoming His Mrs.
Okay ladies, I leave you with the responsibility of sharing 7 facts about yourself and then passing this award on to 7 other deserving blogs.
*UPDATE* Alica from San Diego Budget Bride also shared this award with me. Thank you so much!! It's a little humbling to realize how many of you are starting to read, and like, my blog!