Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Miss Mojito, Your Blog Is "Over The Top"

part one

I left you all hanging last night because I needed to get to bed, silly bronchitis, and couldn't possibly pick a winner for the "Over the Top" award.  But I did a little catching up today, and going back through some of my favorite blogs, and made a decision, as you can see by the title.

Miss Mojito, from With this ring, I thee blog.....you are the chosen one. haha.

Rules include: Fill out the survey from part one, pick another winner, and do a happy dance*.
*Happy dance optional.

For those of you that aren't familiar with Miss Mojito, or her blog, quickly make your way over there.  She has some awesome ideas, and has shared numerous websites that have helped me out.  So go...check her out!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails