Thursday, October 15, 2009

DIY: Recipe Cards

I love cooking, or attempting to anyways.  And I'd love to be that domestic housewife that has dinner ready for her hubby when he gets home from work.  Some days anyways, definitely not every night.  But I'm definitely lacking in the creativity area.  I've got a few fool-proof recipes in my repertoire, but we tend to rotate the same things from week to week.

So before I leave home I want to copy over a bunch of my mom's recipes and I'd also love to have guests bring a recipe with them to whatever showers are thrown for me.  I want to send recipe cards out with the invites so they all match and can be put together in a cute little book.

I came up with the following cards, they all measure 4x6".  They all coordinate, but each is a little different.  I can't wait until I can put them all together and see loved ones' handwriting each time I use their recipe.








Feel free to borrow any of them!!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love them! I registered for this way cute recipe box and I plan on putting all of my shower recipes in there as well! Might have to make some like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I was hoping to ask for recipes as well, but I didn't think of providing cards for people. Seeing yours makes me want to play around with making my own as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Thanks for offering them. I might have to take you up on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I love recipes and I especially appreciate geeting this one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails