They came in the mail this week!! Only 10 days after I ordered them =]
Here's how they turned out:
Here's the first pile of 100.
Here's a closer view of the front.
And here's the back!
I added in "Hope to see you there! -Josh and Kristin" to the space on the back of all 200 to make it a little more personalized. Then I went through and addressed all 130 of them! Now they just need stamps and they will be on their way out.
I am absolutely thrilled with the way they turned out. The picture quality is wonderful, and the front is glossy. They're much better than I could have printed myself. And a whole lot less work. I would highly recommend using Vistaprint for any of your projects.
I'm still considering this project DIY because I designed it myself, and then simply uploaded it and had them printed. So really.... I did all the hard work!
I got 200 postcards for $30.00 I came in $20 under the budget I allotted for my Save the Dates.