Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Socks For Mr. T

I just have a short blog for you guys today, and a bit of a silly one.

I was browsing the picture gallery over at Weddingbee and came across this photo from tiff7000's wedding.



Totally unnecessary, but now I want to find Mr. T a pair of socks to match my pretty green shoes!!  Not that I hope he's going to look like a dork with highrise pants all night, but I'm sure I could persuade him to pull them up for a quick photo-op.

Let the search begin!

What's your silliest wedding inspiration??

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kmatts02,

    I could't find a link to send you an email but I love your blog and just wanted to let you know that I have featured it on my own blog, The One!, as one of my top "go-to" blog resources. Here's the link if you're interested in reading it!

    http://www.theoneny.com/blog/2009/my-favorites/

    I wish you continued success and wedding planning fun!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails