Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Initially" I Wasn't Sure....

...but I went ahead and ordered our two initials from Joann Fabrics.  (See what I did there??! "Initially" our initials...ha, hilarious I know)  I talked about my indecision on wedding wreaths a couple posts ago, and while I'm still not sure which way I'm going to go, I ordered a "J" and a "K" online last night.
They were only $3.99 each, and I had an email that gave me free shipping!! That's why I just had to go with it, even though I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with them, or where I'm even going to put them for that matter.  It's always the shipping that gets you, and I can never find these in the store.  So what the heck!!  (I feel like I always order things I probably don't need when there is free shipping, because I feel like I'm getting such a great deal...anyone else??)

So we'll see what comes of them!! They should be here in the next couple of days.  By the way, I'm sure my mailman just loves me, because I've been getting packages very frequently lately....love it!!

 Here are some ways I can go with my new purchase:
Incorporate the initials with a wreath...decorated of course!
Cover the initials with flowers, or tissue paper flowers.
Cover them in a coordinating fabric.
Cover the J and K in moss for an earthy feel.
So really, this is one of those things I just haven't thought through yet, but I'm totally going with it!!  I'm hoping that when they get here in the mail, the creativity will just hit me.  It kind of tends to happen that way.  So when I figure it out, I will definitely let you all know!

Are you decorating with monograms anywhere throughout your wedding??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails