Monday, September 21, 2009

My Inspiration Board

I just realized that I've been sharing all these posts and projects with you guys, but I never actually showed you where my head was at in all of this planning.  So I put together a little board containing all my favorites from when I started my "research."  Research probably shouldn't be in quotes, because that's pretty much what it was.  I'd sit down every day at the computer and just google and google and google until I couldn't google anymore.  And then I'd do it again the next day.  I still do it frequently when I'm looking for inspiration.

Row 1 from l-r: 1, 2, 3, 4
Row 2 from l-r: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Row 3 from l-r: 1, 2, 3, 4
(I can't find all of the sources now, and I've been looking for like an hour, but I'll update them as I find them!)

So that's kind of what is guiding me at the moment.  It changes frequently, sometimes from day to day, but overall, this is what I'm going for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails