Friday, August 28, 2009

They're Ordered!!

I ordered my Save the Dates today!  According to Vistaprint they should arrive in 21 days.  BUT, I've chosen the slow delivery option from them before (because the shipping price is just so much better) and my stuff arrived in only about a week and a half.

So I'd say, unofficially anyways, that I should be sending them out within two weeks or so =]

So as you know I had a little bit of a dilemma when trying to decide which design to go with.  After lots of input from the lovely ladies at Weddingbee, and talking with my mother and of course getting the go-ahead from Mr. T, I finally made the decision.

In the end, I went with my favorite picture and the vertical layout.....
...and the horizontal back.

So with an amazing coupon deal I got from signing up for Vistaprint's emailing list, I was able to order 200 postcards, front and back, full color, for $30.00 shipping included.
I even received an email that waived the fee for the design upload.

I can't wait to get them in the mail and start putting addresses on them.  Soon enough everyone will know when and where we're getting married!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails