Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Save the Date Postcards

Allright, so here's the deal.  I have created a few different options for the front of the postcard and I need your help deciding!
So this is my favorite picture of all our engagement pictures, and I really like the way this is layed out, but I'm just not sure if having the front layout be vertical will go with the back being horizontal.  Think that's a problem??
Here's option  #2 with my favorite picture still, but zoomed in so it will fit the horizontal layout.  Cute, but you don't see the fullness of the piggyback ride =]
And here is option #3.  It is layed out horizontally and you get to see the whole deal of my favorite, and then it adds in another picture I like.  I'm just not sure I love it.

And here is the back of the postcard.  I'll write in the addresses by hand and then sign our names over on the left in that blank.

So what do you guys think?? Do you like Option #1, 2, or 3??  And if you pick #1,  do you think it matters that it's vertical while the back isn't??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails