Monday, November 2, 2009

Music Mondays: Part Five

part one, part twopart threepart four

Allright guys, bear with me.  I was in MN all weekend visiting my love, and I had bronchitis for the SECOND time in THREE weeks, so I've been a little MIA lately.  But I took advantage of being sick again and went home Wednesday before leaving Friday for MN, so I got a couple more projects done that I'll be sharing with you in the very immediate future.

Now back to your regular scheduled Music Monday.

Here's an option if you're thinking about having a Last Dance.  I know it's probably pretty typical last dance material but  I have loved this movie since I was a little girl, and wouldn't it just be great to dance this dance before walking out of your reception?  Haha wishful thinking.

"I've Had The Time of My Life" by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes



I wanted to post the video where they're actually dancing the dance, but all of those had the embedding disabled.  So if you want to see my favorite dance of all time, click here.

2 comments:

  1. If we were doing a last dance song, that's one I'd definitely consider! I've loved that movie forever too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired by you and some other fellow bloggers, I have also started my own Music Mondays :) Will definitely have to keep up with your ideas as well. And yes, love the song, love the dance, love the movie...love it all. FYI - there's a YouTube video of a wedding party who recreated the dance for their first dance at their wedding :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails