Monday, November 30, 2009

Non Wedding Related: Puppy Episode, Part Three

part one, part two

Hi guys, remember me?!!  Sorry I left you for so long.  Last week I was off school all week for Thanksgiving break and Mr. T was in town, so I didn't get anything at all done!  I had every intention of popping in from time to time, but it just didn't happen.

But I'm back.  And I only have 8 days of classes left until finals, and then I'm done forever!!  Or until I figure out what I'm doing with my life.

But anyways, I bring you more puppy happiness.  Mr. T and I drove up to Wausau last Sunday on our one year anniversary to pick out our puppy.  We got there, and walked down into the basement where all the puppies were, and let me tell you...it was love.  As soon as I got downstairs, all of the little puppies walked over and started climbing over our feet.  They were so cute!




If you remember, there were two puppies for us to choose from.  A little boy with a blue camo collar, and an adorable boy with an orange collar.  We stayed there for 2 hours playing with the puppies trying to decide.  I don't think either of us made up our minds until we were half way out the door.
In the end, we ended up choosing blue camo guy.  He was a pound heavier than all of the other puppies.  He has such a cute, roly-poly looking face.  We both like big dogs, and figured it couldn't hurt if he turned out to be the biggest.  He was a little bit calmer than the other guy too, so that played a role in our decision.

Here's our little baby.
We'll pick him up on December 20th on our way back up to Minnesota.  We did a lot of shopping for him over the past week.  We picked out food bowls after seeing him.  Then we got a big fluffy dog bed and a couple toys on sale at Big R on Black Friday.  Mr. T's mom made us a cute little rug to go under the dog bowls to match our kitchen rugs.  My sister bought us an "early Christmas present" that consisted of a leash, collar, and two rope toys.  Then Mr. T's parents found a brand new, unwrapped dog brush when they were moving back into their house.  Oh, and we bought a nice plastic container to store the dog food in on sale this Saturday from the hardware store.  So our little guy will be all set to go when he comes home.  We'll just need a couple more little things.  I can't wait to see how big he is in 3 more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I think I would have walked out with both! Would never be able to make up my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails