Wednesday, June 9, 2010

4 Things I Treasure About Mr. T

I found this on my computer while I was clearing things out just now.  I was supposed to email it to our pastor before our ceremony, but never quite got to it!  Oops.

So I'll share it with you.

He is willing to do ANYTHING to make sure that I am happy.
He plans on providing for me and our future family, and wants me to be a stay at home mom. (yay!)
His morals and family values that his parents instilled in him at a young age.
Just the simple fact that I get to keep him forever.

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I wanted our pastor to do this with us and read them at our ceremony but it totally slipped my mind as the wedding got closer...oh well :) Maybe for a vow renewal or anniversary party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. We're going through Pre-Cana right now so we can get married in the catholic church and our "homework" was to come up with 5 things we adore/absolutely love about each other - and nothing physical (hair, smile, etc) can count.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails