Thursday, April 16, 2009

My First Blog Ever!

I just set up my first blog ever. I never even knew what a blog was really a year ago, and now here I am with my own. I highly doubt I'll even pass along this information to family and friends (unless I start getting good!!).

I keep coming across all these different wedding blogs whenever I google something I'm looking for. It seems like a neat place to keep all my ideas at.

I suppose in the off chance that I actually attract some readers, I should probably tell a little about myself.


Right now I'm finishing my last semester at the University of Illinois. I've been majoring in Animal Sciences and just completed an AWESOME internship at the Animal Humane Society in St. Paul.

My life is extremely exciting right now and I don't think I've ever been happier. I got engaged on April 4th to Mr. T. He really is the love of my life and I can't wait to start our future together =] So right now I'm doing all the fun stuff planning for my wedding!!

I'm incredibly crafty (and pretty good if I do say so myself, ha!), so I'm planning on doing as many things as possible for my wedding myself. I'm going to try and do all the invitations, save the dates, favors, decorations, etc etc etc! I figure if I have a year to do things, I might as well take the time and do them myself. This way I'm saving money and doing something I love.

Blogging will probably become another outlet for me to express the boredom I constantly experience while stuck down here at school. So expect daily, if not bi-daily posts from yours truly!

Stay tuned, I'm sure it will be an interesting ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails