Friday, April 17, 2009

Candy Buffet











I absolutely love the idea of having a candy buffet at my reception! I think it is adorable and adds a playful element to it all. I'm thinking of doing something in all greens to match my colors, but we'll see. That would kind of limit it to all green apple and lime candies and that's a little boring. A lot of people are doing this instead of a traditional favor. I'm thinking this would just be a fun extra, but still do a favor.

Here's the sign I'm going to put in a frame out on the table. "Love is Sweet, Help yourself to a tasty candy treat."



I've seen many people use cute take out boxes for the candy, as well as decorated paper bags and boxes.

The possibilities seem pretty endless with this, and I really think it's something the guests would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails