Thursday, April 22, 2010

The One Month Mark

Well....April 22nd has snuck up on me real quickly!
We officially only have ONE MONTH UNTIL THE WEDDING!

Em knows what I'm talking about! (We're wedding twins)

When we got engaged last March and decided to have the wedding over a year away, I was a little disappointed because I thought it was going to take forever to get here...but it most certainly has not!
Since then we've moved to MN, I graduated from college, we got a puppy, I opened my own Etsy store, and added a million and one things to our to do list.

And now?  Well it's here more or less.  I'll leave MN for IL next Thursday and I'll stay home until the wedding.  All of our vendors are officially paid off except the Country Club, but that all happens 10 days before the wedding.  The hotel unblocks our rooms as of today.  We're sitting down with our pastor today to plan out the ceremony.

It's here and it's coming fast!  I'll be doing nothing but wedding things for the next month in order to tie up all my loose ends that I have floating around.  But no worries, I'm not stressed yet.  It's kind of nice not having a job while you're trying to plan a wedding.  I'll go home and enjoy my second bridal shower next weekend, and the weekend after that we're having our joint bachelor/bachelorette party, and then the weekend after that is my birthday, and then the weekend after that we're getting married!!  So I'll have some ways to let off steam if the projects get the better of me.

One month from today I'll walk down the aisle towards my future husband, and in front of God and our family and friends, we'll pledge to one another to love, honor, and cherish as long as we both shall live.

I'm getting so excited!

For those of you already married gals out there, how did your last month go? Was it hectic or did you try and remember the important things?

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I've heard the last few weeks and esp. the last 10days are the craziest. It must be soo nice to have mostly everyone/thing paid off, we're trying to do the same thing now. Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo wedding TWINNN!!!! It's actually scary how similar all of this is because I don't have a job either! Just one more similarity to add to the list. It's nice "knowing" some one who is almost exactly in the same boat as me. I'm here for ya if you need anything. This next month is going to FLY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails