Friday, February 5, 2010

Non Wedding Related: TV Stand/Dog Kennel

I just wanted to share a few pictures with you all from our latest project.  When we were home in IL a couple weeks ago, I talked Mr. T into building a table with me to fit over Chief's dog kennel.
After a quick trip to Menards, we came away with the wood and a brand new toy he wanted to use to build it that I bought him that will double as a birthday present (in March!)
We spent the next day out in my dad's shop and this is what we created.
It slides down right over the kennel, so we don't just have a big kennel sitting there in the way of everything.
We got it all built in a day, and then I stained and varnished it while he was back up in MN working.  It takes up so much less room than the old dresser our landlord left behind.

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny and very resourceful! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are very innovative. I like the outcome of the project. I think that it's very useful and oh, did I mention cool?! I really think it's cool. Thanks for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails